Update 9-22-2010: POSITION CLOSED! We've got our bloggers! Thank you for those who has applied.
Join our fast-growing company!
We're looking for a literary blogger for our blog (yes - this blog!) about all things literature. We need someone who has great command of the English language, and have deep insights into literature.
- Must (obviously) have an interest in literature and books, which is exemplified by your past blogging activities. You must be able to prove your ownership of any blog articles you've written.
- Must be knowledgeable in literature
- Should be a bibliophile like us!
- Should be able to write at least 3 original, fascinating literary articles a week (ie. book reviews, literary news, literary opinion) with no re-blogs
- Can work in the comfort of your own home!
- Will be paid per article you write with a monthly payment cycle
Please submit your resume and your literary blog and/or blog articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application promptly with further details.
This job position closes until we've found a good match - so please apply quickly!
-- Postertext team